Best states to fly fish information
2. RepresentPA | Pennsylvania Trucker Hat | PA Patch Hat | Trout Fish Hat | State Pride | PA Roots Memorabilia | 6 Panel | Outdoor wear | Fly Fishing Hat Navy
- SYMBOL OF PENNSYLVANIA | Show off your Pennsylvania pride, with the RepresentPA Symbol of Pennsylvania, a logo designed to unify and energize PA pride.
- OUTDOOR ACTIVE DESIGN | Our Juniata Symbol of Pennsylvania features our brook trout fish patch, a way to show your pride in Pennsylvania’s legendary streams, brooks, rivers, lakes, and wildlife.
- COMFORTABLE FIT | Who says style can’t be comfortable? Featuring a snapback closure, breathable meshback design, Mid-profile hat with a structured front panel. Rep that Pennsylvania pride in comfort!
- QUALITY MATERIALS | This snapback closure, six-panel, mid-profile hat is high quality and durable, constructed by YP Headwear. The snapback design is not suitable for large head sizes.
- RepresentPA EVERDAY | If you’re also Pennsylvania Proud, join us in showing it! We hope to see Pennsylvanians—from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia, from the Northern PA Wilds to South Street, and around the country—proudly representing PA!
7. Ancestral Supplements Wild Caught Fish Eggs — Supports Brain, Heart, Fertility and Inflammatory Health (Whole Food Source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Vitamins D, K2 & A) 30-Day Supply
- NUTRIENT DENSE ANCESTRAL SUPERFOOD: High in Omega-3’s (DHA, EPA, and ETA in phospholipid form), Vitamin D, Vitamin k2 (MK-4), Vitamin A (retinol), Choline, Zinc, Iodine, and Glycosaminoglycans. Fish eggs, unlike fish oil, omega-3 fatty acids in phospholipid form which could be more effective at shuttling these vital nutrients into our cells. Consuming fish eggs in their natural form has the potential to support fertility, brain health, heart health, and decrease inflammation throughout the body.
- BASED ON THE ANCESTRAL WISDOM OF “LIKE SUPPORTS LIKE”: Fish eggs contain a healthy blend of omega-3 fatty acids which could help healthy fetal brain and nervous system development. Traditional cultures in South America would sometimes provide this superfood to women of childbearing years to ensure adequate growth of healthy and robust babies. Another traditional culture, the Tlingit, have been observed to include fish eggs as a part of their childrens’ first foods.
- MADE WITH HIGHER STANDARDS: Our products are sourced from New Zealand to ensure a higher quality completely free of hormones, pesticides, and GMOs. Our product is freeze dried to preserve essential nutrients and co-factors, encapsulated with absolutely no filler or flow agents, and third party tested for purity to meet our high quality standards.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: We source our Fish Eggs from wild caught Hoki in the pristine waters around New Zealand’s shores. The fish roe are single sourced from one of the best fisheries in the world, certified as sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC), the global gold standard for sustainability.
- FOUNDATION OF AN ANCESTRAL DIET: Our shelf-stable and easy to consume products, can form the foundation of a nose-to-tail keto or even carnivore diet.
- Pull out a block without crashing the stack to win at Jenga
- Includes 54 Jenga hardwood blocks, stacking sleeve with instructions
- Simple, solid, and timeless
- It takes skill, strategy, and luck. Challenge yourself or play with friends
- Win by being the last player to remove a block without causing the stack to crash