Best offshore fish finder information
- EASY TO USE: The Lowrance HOOK2 4x Fish Finder features auto-tuning sonar and phone-like menus giving you more time to spend fishing and less time dealing with settings.
- WIDER SONAR COVERAGE: The HOOK2 4x offers a wide-angle sonar cone giving you double the coverage of traditional fish finders.
- EASY SETUP: A single transducer can be mounted on the transom, inside the hull, on the trolling motor or through a scupper hole.
- TRANSDUCER INCLUDED: The included Bullet Skimmer transducer gives you traditional 2-D sonar (fish arch) views.
- PORTABLE: Castable fish detector. Lightweight for comfortable casting, sleek design for easy reeling. No wires or external batteries required. Great for family trips, fishing with mates or casual anglers.
- SMART TECHNOLOGY: Generates its own Wi-Fi. No mobile data or internet required. Automatic night fishing mode. Every scan is automatically saved with time and location.
- EASY TO USE: Fish finder displays fish location and size, water depth, bottom contour and vegetation using the Fish Deeper app. The app is free to download and works with both iOS and Android devices.
- GREAT SPECS: Casts out to 165ft and scans down to 165ft with 40° sonar beam for accuracy and coverage. Every scan is automatically saved with time and location.
- RECHARGABLE BATTERY: 6 hour battery life with 2.5 hour recharge.
3. LUCKY Kayak Portable Fish Depth Finder Water Handheld Fish Finder Sonar Castable Kayak Boat Fishfinder Transducer Fishing LCD Display FFC1108
- ✦ Fish Finder and Depth Finder : It is a portable fish finder that could display approximate fish location and water depth. The sonar transducer can be attached to the hull of kayak or boat in order to understand the changing of water depth when you are moving by. The water depth detection range is between 3ft(1m) and 328ft (100m) when the transducer is completely immersed in the water.
- ✦ Helpful Data Display : Besides fish depth and water depth, the handheld fish finder will also display short & tall weeds, sand & rocks on the bottom. Meanwhile, the measurement unit of the depth can be freely switched by feet or meter. The display is also visible in sunshine or darkness by turning on the back light.
- ✦ Handheld & Portable : The size of kayak fishfinder is designed for just one hand held. You will find a neck strap in the package which allows you to wear it around neck when you are busy on the kayak or boat. Meanwhile, 5 levels sensitivity adjustment makes fishing possible both in clear water or turbid.
- ✦ Fish & Fish Schools Alarm : Once the toss fish finder transducer into the water and turn on the display unit, you will get alarms when fish or fishing schools passing by. The portable fish finder can be working continuously for at least 4-5 hours with brand new battery. It can be working even longer by turning on battery save mode.
- ✦ Ideal for Fishing & Fishing Gift : It is easy to use LUCKY depth finder in boat fishing, ice fishing, shore fishing no matter in freshwater or in saltwater. If you are looking for a gift for your husband, father, friends or any anglers, then look no further, the LUCKY fish finder is now better than ever.
4. Garmin 010-01550-00 Striker 4 with Transducer, 3.5″ GPS Fishfinder with Chirp Traditional Transducer
- Clear Vu scanning Sonar shows you more of what is in the water around your boat; This high frequency sonar gives near photographic images with detailed representations of objects, structure and fish
- The power of simple offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons; The device is easy to use and easy to install; Available in 3.5, 5 and 7 inch display sizes; Water rating IPX7
- Waypoint map: Use the way point map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks; Maximum depth 1,600 feet freshwater, 750 feet saltwater; Current draw at 12 volt: 0.23 Ampere
- Chirp Sonar sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information; Chirp Sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation
- Built in flasher: View your sonar data in the classic flasher format; Ideal for ice fishing or vertical jigging. Display size: 1.9 x 2.9 inches (4.9 x 7.3 centimeter); 3.5 inches diagonal (8.7 centimeter)
- Includes dual-beam transducer with Garmin Chirp traditional sonar for crystal-clear images and remarkable target separation
- Built-in Garmin quickdraw contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed
- Bright, Sunlight-readable 4.3” display and intuitive user interface
- Rugged design for every fishing environment. Frequencies supported: Traditional: 50/77/83/200 kHz, Transmit power: 200 W (RMS)
6. Garmin Striker Cast, Castable Sonar, Pair with Mobile Device and Cast from Anywhere, Reel in to Locate and Display Fish on Smartphone or Tablet (010-02246-00)
- Rugged, castable sonar device works with the free STRIKER Cast app (compatible with Apple or Android devices) to wirelessly stream sonar, locate fish and display them on your smartphone or tablet
- Quick, easy out-of-the-box setup: download the app, pair your mobile device with the STRIKER Cast sonar, and start fishing in minutes
- Traditional 2-D and ice fishing flasher sonar modes stream wirelessly from up to 200’ away with the STRIKER Cast app on your mobile device
- Performs well in both shallow and deep water
- Download maps with up to 1’ contours from the Garmin Quickdraw Community
- Battery life: 10+ hours (battery life may vary depending on usage) on internal USB-rechargeable battery
- Conserves battery by powering on when floating in water; turns off when removed
7. Garmin Striker Vivid 4cv, Easy-to-Use 4-inch Color Fishfinder and Sonar Transducer, Vivid Scanning Sonar Color Palettes (010-02550-00)
- Easy-to-use 4-inch color fishfinder with new vivid scanning sonar color palettes to easily distinguish fish and structure; tilt/swivel bailmount bracket included
- Includes a GT20 transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- High-sensitivity GPS to mark waypoints, create routes and view your boat’s speed
- Includes built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping
8. Handheld Fish Finder Portable Fishing Kayak Fishfinder Fish Depth Finder Fishing Gear with Sonar Transducer and LCD Display
- Shows you what is in the water: water depth, approximate fish location (suits for all sorts of fish), fish size(small/medium/big), short & tall weeds, sand & rocks on bottom. Suitable for fishing from a kayak, off the dock, and ice fishing. You can use the fish finder on moving kayak with slowly speed below 5mph (make sure the bottom of the transducer is horizontal).
- Very portable that you can take it anywhere: It comes with neck strap that allow you to wear it around neck when you are busy on the kayak. And you can easily store the fish finder in your tackle box. The fishfinder is powered by 4 AAA batteries. It lasts 4-5 hours with new batteries in continuous use. It can be used in fresh water as well as salt/sea water.
- Accurate Depth Reading: The fish finder use sonar to detect water depth and fish location. Sonar Frequency is 200 kHZ. Detectable area is 45 degrees beam angle under the sonar transducer. Detectable depth range is from 3ft/1m to 328ft/100m below the sonar transducer.
- Easy to Use: Toss the transducer into water and turn on the display unit, it will show you the water depth and approximate fish depth if fish schools passing by. It has 5 user selectable sensitivity; battery save mode; backlight mode ; fish alarm; unit of measure. Setting can be saved when turned off.
- Warranty and Brand Support: The Venterior Portable Fish Finder is covered by a 2-year Warranty. Any issue of the fish finder after purchase, please don’t hesitate to contact our brand support (warranty card comes with product in package), we will response within 24 hours every day online.
9. 12V 120 LED Submersible Fishing Light Underwater Fish Finder Lamp, Night Fishing Lure Bait Finder Crappie Boat Ice Fishing Light Attractants More Fish in Freshwater & Saltwater, with 6M Power Cord
- 【Super Bright】This submersible fishing light has 120 LEDs, 10.5W, 1000 lumens brightness. LEDs arrayed in an 8-sided design to provide a full 360° of light output
- 【Multi-Use】Attract prawns, squid shad bass trout redfish, and to your favorite spot with these super bright led fishing lights. This night fishing lure bait performs equally well in small fishing nets, sea fishing, cage fishing, and light cover net.
- 【Perfectly Waterproof】With special waterproof sealants on the outside of the lamp instead of wrapping in a normal plastic case, superior IP68 waterproof ability will not fog up or got water inside when using.
- 【Built in Weight】No added weight required (light-160g, Wire-220g). No more worry about floating. Suitable for fishing both in freshwater and saltwater.
- 【Satisfaction Service】We offer an 18-months warranty that ensures long-time satisfaction with your purchase, please contact us if you have any problems. NOTE: If you received the wrong items latest, please contact us via email first, thank you.
10. Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 74Cv, 7″ Keyed-Assist Touchscreen Chartplotter with U.S. BlueChart G3 and GT24UHD-TM Transducer
- Bright, Sunlight-readable 7” touchscreen with keyed assist
- Includes GT24 transducer for ultra High-Definition clearer scanning sonar and Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar
- Preloaded bluechart G3 coastal charts with integrated Navionics data
- Supports Panoptix all-seeing sonar, including Panoptix live Scope sonar
- Sonar sharing capabilities with other ECHOMAP Plus, ECHOMAP UHD and ECHOMAP Ultra units
- Included Components: ECHOMAP UHD 74cv with BlueChart g3 for U.S.; GT24UHD-TM transducer; Power/data cable; Tilt/swivel mount with quick release cradle; Flush mount; Protective cover; Hardware; Documentation