Best inshore fishing rod information
- Premium quality SCIII carbon with FRS for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Hard aluminum-oxide guides with corrosion-resistant black frames.
- Fuji DPS reel seat with black hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji ECS reel seat with black hood on casting models.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle.
- Saltwater Inshore Fishing Rods– New KastKing Estuary Saltwater InShore spinning rods and InShore casting rods are made specifically for inshore saltwater species like Striped Bass, Fluke, Tarpon, Snook, Red Fish, Cobia, Speckled Trout, and more. These fishing rods are incredibly light and powerful fast action rods that look great and stand up against extreme saltwater fishing conditions.
- Toray IM7 Graphite Blanks – Proprietary KastKing KastFlex technology fishing rod blanks are designed with exceptional 30 million modulus graphite Toray carbon fiber, providing superior strength and amazing sensitivity. Nano Resin technology is used to deliver an even higher strength to weight ratio and increases rod blank strength by 22% and keeps weight to an absolute minimum.
- American Tackle Microwave Air Guides –KastKing selected American Tackle Microwave Air MW20 spinning rod guides which increase inshore fishing rod corrosion resistance, and angler performance while delivering exceptional saltwater performance. American Tackle Microwave Air MW12, double footed casting rod guides are used on the inshore casting rod model to deliver improved line control, distance and accuracy in casting. All guide wraps are double coated for superior protection.
- American Tackle Reel Seats – To ensure a solid platform for your spinning reel or casting reel, KastKing selected American Tackle G2 Apex spinning rod reel seats for all spinning rod models and AT G2 Edge casting rod reel seats. Both models are extremely strong and light and keep fishing reels firmly in place while fighting large, powerful fish. Each features an exposed blank section for the ultimate in rod sensitivity.
- Full Length AAA Cork Handles – Full length, custom, select 3A cork handles with EVA protective end caps provide excellent comfort and give KastKing Estuary InShore Fishing Rods outstanding eye appeal. These high-quality cork handles are finished with high density EVA sections to protect the rod and cork handle during use. The rear handle is finished with an engraved Aluminum butt cap.
3. Shimano Teramar South East Spinning Saltwater|Inshore|Spinning Fishing Rods, 1pc Power: Med HVY | Action: Fast [TMS70MH], Length: 7’0″
- TC4: A dynamic core of T Glass material overwrapped with a spiral pattern of high modulus graphite. TC4 blanks are designed specifically to fish Power Pro lines and achieve outstanding strength to weight ratios.
- Fuji O Guides + Fuji Reel Seat
- Lure Rating: 1/2-1 1/2
- Cork Handle
- South East Designed Actions
- PREMIUM SCII CARBON CONSTRUCTION: Perfect for anglers who appreciate high-performance without high cost; Mid-modulus carbon fiber with a higher strain rate than common fibers; Most popular material that is lightweight, durable and sensitive
- INTEGRATED POLY CURVE (IPC) TOOLING TECHNOLOGY: Eliminates all transitional points in the Avid inshore spinning fishing rod blank to provide smoother actions, increased strength, and greater sensitivity
- FEATURES: Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides w/ aluminum-oxide rings and titanium frames; Fuji DPS reel seat w/ gunsmoke hood; Super-grade cork handle; Kigan titanium hook-keeper; Corrosion-proof wind check; Flex-Coat slow cure finish; Made in USA
- SPECIFICATIONS: Length – 7’; Power – MH; Action – Fast; Pieces – 1; Line Wt. – 10-20 lbs; Lure Wt. – 1/2-1 1/4 oz; Rod Wt. – 5.5 oz; Handle – 4
- 15-YEAR TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY: Fishing pole backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
5. Rush Creek Creations Reel Salty Offshore and Inshore Waterproof Marine Grade 16 Rolling Fishing Rod Holder Dock/Garage Storage Rack, Gray/White, 29.8″ L x 11.6″ W x 30.9″ H
- WATERPROOF ROLLING FISHING ROD STORAGE: Designed for heavy-duty offshore/inshore fishing rod storage with 303 stainless steel marine grade hardware
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: High-density marine grade composite material is impervious to extreme weather conditions and is 100% waterproof
- HIGH QUALITY DESIGN: Coloration is applied using a proprietary process that will not peel and limits fading and scratching
- SMOOTH ROLLING WHEELS: 360-degree swivel smooth rolling casters provide easy maneuverability
- EFFICIENT RACK SIZE: Measures 24.06” x 11.69” x 28.46” and is easy to assemble for a premium storage solution for your fishing gear
6. Rush Creek Creations Reel Salty Offshore/Inshore Saltwater 10 Fishing Rod Holder – Bent Butt Marine Grade Dock/Garage Storage Rack – Waterproof, Gray/White, 23.6″ L x 21.6″ x 11.8″ H
- COMPOSITION: Made from a high-density, marine-grade composite material which makes it impervious to extreme weather conditions and is 100% waterproof; allowing gear to be stored and cleaned at the same time. The patent pending heat treatment coloration is applied using a proprietary process that will not peel, limits fading and scratching.
- CONSTRUCTION: The 4 white aluminum supports create stability to handle the extra weight for all offshore and inshore rods. Each side of the rod holder can be configured to accommodate up to 8 straight butt rods. There is enough space to store bent butt fishing rods with LP S-1200 electric reels.
- VERSATILE: The versatile proprietary patent-pending removable insert technology allows for both straight and bent butt (size #2 & #4) storage options. The rod handles are seated on the base deck with drain ports to eliminate all excess water after rinsing off your rods, gaffs, or other gear.
- MARINE GRADE QUALITY: All hardware is 304 marine-grade stainless steel and is impervious to oxidation from saltwater. The brackets on the base plate have extra hole locations to adjust the angle of the rod as to how it sits in the rack.
- STRESS-FREE ASSEMBLY: The design of the Reel Salty Bent Butt Rod Holder has a stress-free assembly and measures 23.62” x 21.64” x 11.81 when built.
7. Tailored Tackle Universal Multispecies Rod and Reel Combo Fishing Pole | Freshwater & Inshore Saltwater | Poles 6 Ft 6 in Rods Medium Fast Action | Spinning Reels 7BB | Combos L & R Handed
- UNIVERSAL FISHING POLE – Versatile multispecies combo designed for big and small fish on the same fishing pole. Ideal fishing gifts for dad or the men & women in your family. Learn to fish with premium gear and teach kids the gift of fishing
- FRESHWATER & INSHORE SALTWATER FISHING COMBO – Fish ponds, lakes and rivers for Bass, Walleye, Trout, Pike and Panfish or hit the pier and bay for Red Drum, Snook, Striped Bass and Blue Fish
- MEDIUM ROD POWER FAST ACTION – Medium Spinning Rod with enough backbone to handle big fish with popular fishing lures. Fast Action Tip gives you the extreme sensitivity of luxury fishing rods
- RIGHT & LEFT HANDED SPINNING REEL – Smooth and agile 7 Ball Bearings with 10 Lb Drag System and Anti-Reverse Switch gives you the elite features of premium reels at an affordable combos price
- DESIGNED BY FISHING GUIDES – Designed by experts to give you the capability of multiple fishing poles in just one rod and reel with premium performance and durability
- 30 TON HTC3 BLANK CONSTRUCTION – The 13 Fishing Fate Green spinning rod features the highly responsive HTC 3 blank that reduces blank noise and makes this rod crisp and powerful.
- PREMIUM COMPONENTS – The Fate Green Rods are fitted with such components as Evolve Engage cushioned reel seats for transmitting strikes and tangle-free guides with zirconium inserts for an ultra smooth line flow.
- 3A PORTUGUESE CORK HANDLE – Finished with a hand-selected 3A Portuguese cork grip, this powerful, lightweight and fast-action rod provides durability and performance.
- IDEAL FOR SALTWATER – This fishing spinning rod is engineered with premium components to match the rigors of saltwater environments and is designed for everyone from casual bank-walker to the seasoned professional.
- FAST & PRECISE – The Fate Green’s saltwater meticulously tuned taper ensures fast and responsive action.
9. Okuma, Epixor Inshore 1 Piece Spinning Rod, 7′ Length, 12-15 lb Line Rate, 3/8-1 oz Lure, Rate, Medium/Heavy Power
- Lightweight and responsive 24-ton carbon rod blank
- Fuji aluminum oxide guide inserts with stainless steel frames
- Premium Fuji DPS reel seat for maximum reel support
- Country of Origin:Taiwan
- 30 Ton Graphite Blanks
- Carbon Bound blanks are spiraled with carbon thread for additional strength and precise action
- Fuji Guides with stainless steel deep pressed frames with alconite inserts
- Sea-Guide Soft Touch Alien Reel Seat with Positive Lock design provides a secure platform for all reels
- AAA Cork full grip handle