Best fly fishing dvd information
1. Mighty Bite Fly Fishing for Striped Bass 2 DVD Set Featuring Inventor Jeff Mancini Incredible FOOTAGE 3 Hours Total- Move Style Films
- TEACHING FLY FISHING BEGINNER TO EXPERT
- Deluxe Fly Tying Kit with Book and DVD
- Everything you need to start tying flies (Vice, scissors, hackle pliers, etc)
- This Deluxe Fly Tying Kit is very versatile, perfect for the beginner to the intermediate tier.
- High quality materials included (Hackle, dubbing, chenille, etc)
- Great gift idea
- Rio’s favorite fly fishing Knots DVD
- Improve your knot skills
- Catch more fish
- Everything needed to learn the art of fly tying
- Includes, instructional DVD, assorted feathers and fly tying materials to tie 48 flies
- Materials to make the above plus 12 each of the San Juan, Brassie, Egg and Foam Beetle flies
- Assortment of 4 tools, 1 Basic Vise and carrying case, Made in the USA
6. Scientific Anglers Deluxe Fly Tying Kit with Vise, Materials, Tools, Hooks, and Instructional DVD in Travel Case
- Includes dubbing, chenille, hackle, peacock herl, pheasant tail, elk hair, marabou, black thread, fine copper wire, white poly yarn, lead wire, and head cement
- Features a versatile vise with a C-clamp suitable for tables or workbenches and a rotating head that allows you to work at the angle that best suits you
- Comes with scissors, hackle pliers, a hair stacker, bobbin, bobbin threader, and a rotatable whip finisher tool so you have all the supplies you need in one kit
- This kit comes with the DVD Introduction to Fly Tying with Greg Vinci to guide beginners through the learning process of making fishing flies
- Learn to create wooly buggers, pheasant tails, elk hair caddis, rock worms, Adams, and parachute Adams flies; includes hook sizes 8, 12, and 14
- Kit includes a black travel case with an easy carry handle; case bottom is lined with soft protective foam that prevents damage to tools
- This kit’s assortment of high-quality materials and tools provides a practical, complete fly tying setup for beginner and intermediate level anglers
7. S.F. Products Standard Fly Tying Tool Kit with Vise, Tools, and Pedestal Base – Plus DVD Instruction Video
- AA vise with pedestal base.
- Includes all the basic tying tools: Scissors, bodkin, bobbin, bobbin threader, hackle pliers,dubbing twister, and whip finisher.
- DVD video showing how to use the tools and showing you how to tie 3 files: Zebra Midge, Woolly Bugger, and Scud.
- Wooden carrying case that holds all the tools.
8. S.F. Products Standard+ Fly Tying Tool Kit with Vise, Tools, and Clamp Base – Plus DVD Instruction Video
- AA vise with C-Clamp base. Preferred by most tyers for stability, vise height adjustment, and vise placement.
- Includes all the basic tying tools: Scissors, bodkin, bobbin, bobbin threader, hackle pliers,dubbing twister, hair stacker, and whip finisher.
- DVD video showing how to use the tools and showing you how to tie 4 files: Zebra Midge, Woolly Bugger, Elk Hair Caddis, and Scud.
- Tools chosen by a fly tyer for beginning tiers to ensure a good experience.
- The insects trout feed on
- Feeding lines, sheltering lines and prime lines
- Rollcast and overhead cast
- Equipment and presentation techniques
- Knots and how to tie them