Best fluorocarbon line for baitcasters information
1. KastKing FluoroKote Fishing Line 100 Percent Pure Fluorocarbon Coated 17LB 300Yds 274M Premium Spool Clear
- KastKing – the ICAST 2015 Award winning brand, releases the new 2016 FluoroKote Fishing line. It’s a combination of the No.1 selling KastKing Copolymer Fishing Line with high-tech 100% fluorocarbon coating that reduces the line’s visibility when immersed in water.
- The combination of the two materials maximizes the advantage of fluorocarbon invisibility with the low memory and superior castability of copolymer. So you can have similar qualities and performance of fluorocarbon at a lower price.
- Low Stretch, high strength, superior abrasion resistance, higher density, and greatly reduced visibility make KastKing FluoroKote Fishing Line a great upgrade from mono line and ideal low cost alternative to fluorocarbon line.
- The diameters of the FluoroKote are less than KastKing Copolymer Fishing lines or other monofilament lines, resulting in a smaller, stronger line that gives you more reel capacity and increased depth with diving baits.
- KastKing FluoroKote Fluorocarbon fishing line sinks faster with low absorption. The unique fluorocarbon materials make the line extremely durable, offer great knot strength, and exceed in sensitivity. KastKing FluoroKote Line is extremely versatile, giving anglers piece of mind to fish almost any conditions and techniques with confidence.
- Crafted from the highest quality material
- State-of-the-art double-structure process
- Exceptional Knot & Tensile Strength
- Exceptional Softness & Abrasion Resistance
- Fluorocarbon infused Co-polymer
- Nearly invisible under water
- Abrasion resistance comparable to fluorocarbon
- Manageable on both spinning and casting gear for optimal castability
4. KastKing Kalibrate Line Spooler – Portable, Compact, Fishing Line Spooling Tool w/Line Counter for Spinning and Casting Reels – Correctly Spool All Fishing Reels Without Line Twist and Proper Tension
- 【Key Features】 – Unique patent pending design – Line Counter tracks the amount of fishing line added to your reel – Spool spinning reels and casting reels without line twist – 1/4lb spool capacity – Clamps to fishing rods from 0.150-1.0 inch in diameter – adjustable line spooling tension bands ensure that line is spooled tightly on the reel – works with monofilament, fluorocarbon, and braided fishing line – Compact and Portable, take it anywhere you go fishing.
- 【INTEGRATED LINE COUNTER】 – The built-in line counter tells you how much line you are adding to your casting reel or spinning reel. The Kalibrate makes it very easy to evenly split a spool of line between two reels, no more putting too much line on one reel and leaving yourself short on the second reel. The Kalibrate is also ideal for adding the correct amount of backing on a spinning reel or on a fly reel.
- 【PATENT PENDING LINE SPOOLING TOOL】– The innovative KastKing patent pending line spooler design is simple to use and can spool both spinning reels and baitcasting reels without line twist. The 3-position clamping system can be adjusted to fit nearly any size rod and tension bands can be adjusted to apply the ideal line tension during the spooling process.
- 【NO LINE TWIST】– The design allows fishing line to come off your filler spool and directly onto the reel spool without any line twist. On a casting reel, the line comes off the top of the filler spool, through the counter, and winds onto the top of a casting reel without changing the coiled memory of the line. For a spinning reel, the line is un-coiled from the filler spool, through the counter, and coiled onto the reel spool. The line naturally coils onto the reel without twisting in line.
- 【SPOOLING MADE EASY】 – Place the tension band on a spool of line, clamp the Kalibrate to a rod, using the threaded t-handle mount up to a 1/4lb spool of line on the tool, attach the fishing line to the reel spool, and crank the handle to fill your fishing reel with your favorite fishing line. Instruction cues on the Kalibrate act as a quick reference to ensure your set up is correct for spinning and casting reels.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Crafted from the highest quality material ensuring quality and durability
- Clear in color
- Used by both professional and amateur anglers
- Superior strength, and stability
- Made using the highest quality components
- Virtually Invisible
- Superior Knot Strength
- Supreme Castability
- Fluorocarbon coated
- Low Memory
8. Piscifun Fishing Line Winder Spooler Machine Spinning Reel Spool Spooling Station System Automatic Spools Holder
- Piscifun is the Exclusive Authorizee to sell this patent line spooler in the U.S. market. Any spoolers without Piscifun logo on it will be illegally reproduction!
- A must have for fisherman. Clever tool for loading your reel with braid or mono, or doing simple things like tying a #6 fish hook which from experience it tangles, line slips loose, etc. No more using a pencil or the wife to help you hold the reel.
- A truly well engineered quality built product. The Line Winder works great with both wide and narrow spools. Comes with a 3/8 in. bushing, can perfectly work with string spools ( Mono / Braid Line ) that have the smaller diameter center holes.
- Spinning Reels / Baitcaster Reels Interchange Directions: Tighten the wheel fastener on the tip when winding a baitcater reel, loose it while winding a spinning reel and let the spool spin with the rotor.
- Compact and lightweight make Piscifun Line Winder portable. You may carry it no matter where you go and get it in hand at any time as long as it is in your car. Please note that the Piscifun Reels and Line are only for spooling reference, they are not included in the package!
9. Seaguar, InvizX Freshwater Fluorocarbon Line, 600 Yards, 15 lbs Tested.013″ Diameter, Virtually Invisible
- Package length: 6.858 cm
- Package width: 7.366 cm
- Package height: 7.366 cm
- Product Type: FISHING LINE
10. RUNCL PowerFluoro Fishing Line, 100% Fluorocarbon Coated Fishing Line, Hybrid Line – Virtually Invisible, Faster Sinking, Low Stretch, Extra Sensitivity, Abrasion Resistance (500Yds, 10LB(4.6kgs))
- Hybrid Line: The PowerFluoro is constructed of a 100% fluorocarbon outer coating with copolymer core, the fluorocarbon coating produces outstanding shock strength, abrasion resistance and knot strength to deliver the ultimate in impact strength, and copolymer core adds flexibility, knot strength and reduced memory
- Virtually Invisible: The fluorocarbon’s light-refractive index is nearly identical to water, makes line virtually invisible to fish in the water for a stealthy presentation, which could be used in any water conditions
- Ultimate Strength: The PowerFluoro’s amazing strength allows it to withstand sudden, aggressive strikes and delivers solid hooksets, provides excellent shock strength, abrasion resistance and knot strength for maximum castability
- Faster Sinking: Features high-density construction with non-absorbency (it won’t freeze, which makes it great for ice fishing), helps to sink faster than monofilament of the same diameter, allows lures to rapidly reach the desired trolling depth to catch the fish
- Low Stretch & Extra Sensitivity: Possess a constant uniform diameter with low stretch and extra sensitivity, letting you feel even the slightest bite from fish. You’ll soon see your catch ratio shooting up!