Best fish trap information
- Frabill | Trusted By Anglers Since 1938
- Two-piece design simplifies baiting and catch removal
- Torpedo shape works in current or calm waters | Black vinyl-dipped steel provides camouflage
- Dimensions: 10″ x 9.75″ x 9″ | Includes spring clip for closure
2. ieasky Fishing Bait Trap,2 Packs Crab Trap Minnow Trap Crawfish Trap Lobster Shrimp Collapsible Cast Net Fishing Nets Portable Folded Fishing Accessories,12.6X20.1inches
- WIDELY USE:With 2 packs portable automatic telescopic shrimp crab traps,it is convenient, no need to install, easy to use.
- HOW TO USE：Open the trap，then put baits into bait pouch.Just to wait the fish, shrimp, crabs and other aquatic organisms swim through the front and rear of mouths into the cage, that the prey can not come out again.
- SUPERIOR MATERIAL:Made of Double layer nylon mesh & durable steel wire support,make the crab net durable and lightweight.
- ZIP DESIGN:It is convenient to take out the prey from the zipper opening, instead of taking it out from the hole with difficulty.
- Size:Diagonal:12.6”x12.6”/32x32cm; height (stretched): 20.1”/53cm
4. Drasry Fishing Bait Trap for Crawfish Shrimp Net Portable Accessories 11.8in x 5.9in (30cm x 40cm) 0.28 Inch Mesh Collapsible Fish Trap (1PCS)
- The bait trap is made of multiple strands of polyethylene woven material, which has better durability and improves the service life of the trap. High-quality production technology has become a high-quality trap for fishermen to catch fishing bait and crayfish
- 1/4 IN MESH: Small mesh Very suitable for catching fishing bait, crayfish, shrimps, minnow, etc. Increase the probability of catching fishing bait, and greatly save bait cost
- TWO ENTRANCES： There are two circular entrances with a diameter of 0.39 in / 5cm on both sides of the bait trap, which can catch baits, crayfish, shrimps, minnow, etc. At the same time, traps that meet most state requirements carry escape ports
- STAINLESS STEEL WIRE BRACKET: Use 0.16 IN thick stainless steel wire bracket to ensure the correct shape of the trap, so that the weight of the trap increases and sinks quickly to the bottom of water. Sufficient weight can keep the trap standing right and catch more fishing bait and shrimp
- OPENNING DESIGN : means you can easily place prey bait and quickly remove prey. LISTING: trap*1, 32FT hand rope*1, trap bag*1, bait bag*1, which means you only need to carry the bait to use the trap to catch fishing bait.
5. Drasry Fishing Bait Trap Foldable Fish Minnow Crab Crayfish Crawdad Shrimp Net Trap Cast Net Dip Cage Collapsible Easy Use Hexagon 6 8 12 Hole Fishing Accessories (Blue—6 Holes)
- Material: Drasry fishing trap made it for adopts polyester fiber material, and uses the checkered manufacturing process to Make it more durable. 0.1 in thick steel wire bracket to ensure correct shape. The bracket is covered with plastic to increase the service life of the trap. Make it a great gift for fishing enthusiasts
- Easy to use: quick set-up, 1. put bait into the bait bag inside the trap, 2. close the zipper to the trap (special zipper design can help you easily take out the captured prey ). 3. Attach the hand rope. 4. Put the cage into the water and wait for the prey to enter the trap
- 360-degree multi-faceted design: Its 360-degree multi-faceted porous design easily captures a variety of prey such as fish and crustaceans, including shrimp, crab, minnows fish, lobster and crawfish.
- Foldable: Foldable design, easier to carry and store。Foldable: Foldable design, easier to carry and store. List: 1*trap, 1*6m hand rope, 1*trap bag
- Size: entrance size: 15*8 cm, trap size: 6 holes—60*25 cm, 12 holes 60*35 cm.
6. Automatic Foldable Umbrella Fishing Net Bait Trap Fish Trout Minnow Crayfish Shrimp Trap Shrimp Crab Catfish Traps with Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Rust Frame
- [DURABLE] Thick umbrella frame and a small handmade thickened net, strong and durable, not easy to rust.
- [PORTABLE] Press the small triangle on the top, the net will automatically shrink and fold, fully automatic installation and disassembly, easy to carry.
- [HIGH CAPTURE EFFICIENCY] There is a shrimp inlet between the two frames, and the opening for shrimps to enter has a small inside but a large outside. Therefore, fish, shrimp, crabs, etc. are easy to hold and difficult to pull out.
- [ EASY TO USE] In the fish cage, there is a bait bag to attract fish and shrimp. High-strength zipper, easy to spill.
- [HIGH QUALITY] The Frame Is Treated With Black High-gloss Paint Process, Anti-corrosion and Anti-rust, High quality polyester net .
8. HIBC Crawfish Trap，Crab Fish Trap,Foldable Fishing Bait Trap Cast Net Cage with 18 Feets Nylon Rope for Catching Small Bait Fish Eels Crab Lobster Minnows Shrimp
- Uses 8 solid steel bar bracket, so that the net could stay strong
- Durable and High Quality Fishing Net Cage
- Special Zipper Design easy to put bait and take out the fish, crab, lobster and crawfish
- 93 * 93cm large fishing net with 8 holes.
- Package Content: 2-Pack Cast Net with 2 Nylon Rope of 18 Feets and Packing Bag
9. Drasry Crab Trap Bait Lobster Crawfish Shrimp Portable Folded Cast Net Collapsible Fishing Traps Nets Fishing Accessories Black 23.6in x 11.8in (60cm x 30cm) (1 PCS)
- MAterial： The galvanized 0.16 in steel wire is used as a circular spring cage, and the mesh of the polyethylene mesh is hand-processed to provide stability and durability and convenience. Suitable for salwater and fresh water
- DESIGN: 7.1in (18cm) network entrance and 0.39in/1cm mesh design to help you catch more prey you want to catch
- ADVANTAGE: The special openable design makes it easier to take out the captured prey. Avoid being bitten by prey during operation. Package: 1* Fishing Trap, 2 * 32 Feet(10Meter) Hand Ropes, 1 * Bait Bags, 1* Trap Bag
- EASY TO CARRY: Size: 11.8 in x 23.6 in (30cm x 60cm), foldable design, easy to carry up without taking up space. It is the first choice for most outdoor recreational fishing.
- APPLICATION: It can be used to catch crabs, baits, lobsters, crayfish, shrimps, reptiles, etc. Simply place the bait in the bait bag, then hang the bait bag into the middle of the net, place the cage in the water, and wait for the prey to enter the cage from both sides of the entrance