Best fish finders for kayak information
1. Garmin 010-01550-00 Striker 4 with Transducer, 3.5″ GPS Fishfinder with Chirp Traditional Transducer
- Clear Vu scanning Sonar shows you more of what is in the water around your boat; This high frequency sonar gives near photographic images with detailed representations of objects, structure and fish
- The power of simple offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons; The device is easy to use and easy to install; Available in 3.5, 5 and 7 inch display sizes; Water rating IPX7
- Waypoint map: Use the way point map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks; Maximum depth 1,600 feet freshwater, 750 feet saltwater; Current draw at 12 volt: 0.23 Ampere
- Chirp Sonar sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information; Chirp Sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation
- Built in flasher: View your sonar data in the classic flasher format; Ideal for ice fishing or vertical jigging. Display size: 1.9 x 2.9 inches (4.9 x 7.3 centimeter); 3.5 inches diagonal (8.7 centimeter)
- EASY TO USE: The Lowrance HOOK2 4x Fish Finder features auto-tuning sonar and phone-like menus giving you more time to spend fishing and less time dealing with settings.
- WIDER SONAR COVERAGE: The HOOK2 4x offers a wide-angle sonar cone giving you double the coverage of traditional fish finders.
- EASY SETUP: A single transducer can be mounted on the transom, inside the hull, on the trolling motor or through a scupper hole.
- TRANSDUCER INCLUDED: The included Bullet Skimmer transducer gives you traditional 2-D sonar (fish arch) views.
3. LUCKY Kayak Portable Fish Depth Finder Water Handheld Fish Finder Sonar Castable Kayak Boat Fishfinder Transducer Fishing LCD Display FFC1108
- ✦ Fish Finder and Depth Finder : It is a portable fish finder that could display approximate fish location and water depth. The sonar transducer can be attached to the hull of kayak or boat in order to understand the changing of water depth when you are moving by. The water depth detection range is between 3ft(1m) and 328ft (100m) when the transducer is completely immersed in the water.
- ✦ Helpful Data Display : Besides fish depth and water depth, the handheld fish finder will also display short & tall weeds, sand & rocks on the bottom. Meanwhile, the measurement unit of the depth can be freely switched by feet or meter. The display is also visible in sunshine or darkness by turning on the back light.
- ✦ Handheld & Portable : The size of kayak fishfinder is designed for just one hand held. You will find a neck strap in the package which allows you to wear it around neck when you are busy on the kayak or boat. Meanwhile, 5 levels sensitivity adjustment makes fishing possible both in clear water or turbid.
- ✦ Fish & Fish Schools Alarm : Once the toss fish finder transducer into the water and turn on the display unit, you will get alarms when fish or fishing schools passing by. The portable fish finder can be working continuously for at least 4-5 hours with brand new battery. It can be working even longer by turning on battery save mode.
- ✦ Ideal for Fishing & Fishing Gift : It is easy to use LUCKY depth finder in boat fishing, ice fishing, shore fishing no matter in freshwater or in saltwater. If you are looking for a gift for your husband, father, friends or any anglers, then look no further, the LUCKY fish finder is now better than ever.
4. LUCKY Portable Fish Finder Handheld Kayak Fish Finders Wired Fish Depth Finder Sonar Sensor Transducer for Boat Fishing Sea Fishing
- ☀ The portable fish finder, with updated 2.4inch TFT color LCD screen(more clear to display), can detect and display underwater contour, water depth, water temperature and fish size(big/middle/small) and fish depth. It has two user modes: TRANSDUCER/SIMULATION. Try all functions in simulation mode and go fishing in transducer mode.
- ☀ Lucky fish finder portable provides you 26FT wired operating distance and 328FT depth detection. Kayak fish finders has 45° beam angle with 200Khz in detection.
- ☀ The fish finder portable is rechargeable. Come with USB cable for charging. The fish depth finder can work continuously about 5 hours with full charge. The brightness of the display can be adjusted. Read the data either at night or in the sunlight easily.
- ☀ Various features settings: Lucky portable fish finder is with updated underwater contour display(3 kinds of display. You can choose, more clear and professional). Also, set up sensitivity, screen brightness, depth range, zoom, depth alarm, fish alarm, fish icon, units(FT/M ℃/℉)alter and language by yourself.
- ☀ Go fishing with the fish depth finder in different ways, such as ice fishing, river fishing, sea fishing, shore fishing, kayak fishing, etc. The bracket allows you to attach the sensor transducer to your boat or kayak.
- The FishTrax PaddleSport Fish Finder is an All-In-One Kit that makes mounting this FishTrax on any Kayak, Canoe, Jon Boat, paddleboard, etc quick and easy
- The waterproof FishTrax is the ultimate paddle sports fish finder as the FishTrax Series are the only 100% waterproof fish finders available today
- The FishTrax system also doesn’t require a bulky external battery like the competition.
- Kit Includes: FishTrax 1P, TraxMount Portable Post Mount, TraxMount Transducer Track Arm, TraxMount 4″ Low Profile Track
- HawkEye products are manufactured both in the USA and overseas using technology designed and developed with American ingenuity
- The cleanest and most secure mounting solution for Garmin and Raymarine units featuring a 3 hole pattern round base such as the Garmin Striker 4 and the Raymarine Dragonfly 7 Pro
- No more ball mounts, no more slipping or rotating in the track
- Attaches to track using LockNLoad mounting system for maximum versatility
- LockNLoad mounting system offers ultra secure attachment to YakAttack GearTrac, Mighty Mount II, MightyMount XL, and most other factory-installed kayak track systems
- Hardware included; GearTrac and fish finder not included
7. LUCKY Portable Sonar Fish Finder Boat Depth Fishing Fish Finders Waterproof Handheld Wireless Fishing Finder Kayak Transducer Depth Finders for Ice Fishing Sea
- Waterproof : The sonar fish finder is waterproof in rains. No need to worry the splashes makes the display damaged any more. Even though the sonar fish finder dropped into the river or lake, the fish finder portable would be floating on the water surface. You just need to put the wireless fish finder in open air after fishing to avoid water vapor generated inside display because of temperature differences.
- Wireless & Castable : The sonar transducer supports max 328ft wireless operation and max 147ft water depth detection. The sonar ball is lightweight and compact and you don’t need long heavy cable anymore. Moreover, there is a small hole on the sonar transducer so that you can tether with your fishing line and cast it onto water easily.
- Water Depth & Data Display : The sonar fish finder displays water depth, fish approximate location, fish size (small,middle,big), water temperature, bottom contour and so on. Besides that, you can also choose a particular underwater area on the display to learn each data more accurately. The measurement unit can be freely switched in FT/M and ℉/℃.
- Sonar Transducer with Attractive Lamp : The sonar transducer works with 125Khz in a 90 degrees beam angle. The wireless fish finder will alerts when the sonar ball detects fish or fish schools. Even more, you will get alarm when it detects shallows. You can put the replacement transparent cap on the sonar ball which will be glowing in the dark, so you will easy to know where the sonar ball is when night fishing.
- Ideal for Fishing : LUCKY sonar fish finder is widely applied in ice fishing, kayak fishing, boat fishing and bank fishing. The wireless fish finder can be working for 5~6 hours continuously after fully charged. Once the battery save mode is turned on, and it could be working even longer than 10 hours.
- Dual Beam Sonar: Choose from a narrow and a wide beam for great detail or a generous coverage area, helping you identify fish, structure and contours
- Down Imaging: Get a clear view of what’s happening below your boat with Down Imaging
- Tilt and Swivel Mount: Quickly adjust your viewing area angle
- Modern styling and a larger 4.3″ color LCD
- Features Dual Beam, Down Imaging and an easier-to use interface
9. Deeper PRO Smart Sonar Castable and Portable Smart Sonar WiFi Fish Finder for Kayaks and Boats on Shore Ice Fishing Fish Finder
- HIGH SPECS: Casts out up to 330ft and scans down to 260ft. Precise 2.5cm target separation. Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
- REAL-TIME DATA: Two beam frequencies with 15 scans per second. View depth, see bottom structure and consistency, vegetation and fish.
- GPS MAPPING: Create bathymetric maps from the boat, canoe, kayak. Access all your scans, maps, points of interests, photos and notes on the Fish Deeper app and web platform.
- 4 SEASON FISHING: Versatile fish finder suitable for any season and fishing type. Great for on shore fishing, ice fishing, boat and kayak fishing.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Great addition to your boat or kayak accessories. Installs in seconds. No drilling, cables, or wires required.
10. Venterior Portable Rechargeable Fish Finder Wireless Sonar Sensor Fishfinder Depth Locator with Fish Size, Water Temperature, Bottom Contour, Color LCD Display
- Castable: No more long & heavy cable for transducer. Clear Color Screen: it comes with clear color TFT LCD display (2 screen background colors selectable – black and white), which enables you to read the screen in bright sunlight or at night. It applies to lake, river, sea and other fishing environment. Suitable for fishing from a kayak or boat, casting from the shore or using for ice fishing.
- It detects and displays water depth, water temperature, fish size (small/medium/big), fish depth, and bottom contour. It has Work and Simulation Mode. Measure units of depth and temperature can be converted. Sonar Beam Angle: 90 degree. Depth Range: 2.6-131FT/0.8-40M. Maximum Distance between the sensor and the screen: 262FT/80M.
- No need to drill hole in your boat hull to install the sensor any more. Two small holes on the sensor allow you to tether with your fishing line and cast it onto water as far as you want.
- Note: 1. Press and hold 3 seconds to turn on the display. 2. The sensor will turn on automatically when cast into water. 3. When the sensor is off, its battery Indicator on the display is incorerct. Red indicator light on the sensor will turn off when it is fully charged. If you would like to check the sensor’s battery status from the display, please put the sensor in water. It will turn on when it floats on water. The sensor’s battery Indicator on the display will then display correctly.
- Warranty and Brand Support: The Venterior Portable Fish Finder is covered by a 2-year Warranty. Any issue of the fish finder after purchase, please don’t hesitate to contact our brand support, we will response within 24 hours every day online.